Monday, January 26, 2009

Mommy's Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I am 39. Next year is the big 4-0! WooHoo!! Well, when explaining to the little man that it was Mommy's birthday, being 4, he doesn't understand that it is not his birthday again. Nana (my mom) wanted to get me a cake and asked MawMaw (mother-in-law) to go pick one up on the way home from church. Casey told Nana that is was "mine and Mommy's birthday" after a little arguing and an affirmation from me, Nana relented and said he could share.

MawMaw said he looked at every cake in the cooler twice. He was going to pick out the cake. He finally decided on a yellow cake with white icing that had "Happy Birthday" written in green with purple flowers.

My little man, taking care of Mommy! Love you, Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment